A new 4-week series on the Psalms helping students have a grateful attitude.
Students will discover:
- Lesson 1: Being thankful isn't just a word thing — it's a heart thing.
- Lesson 2: Worship connects us to gratitude.
- Lesson 3: Hard times can't hide good things.
- Lesson 4: Friends and thanks go hand in hand.
This series, like most of our resources, is only available as a download.
One Year Youth Curriculum, Volume 3
This series is one of many included in the One Year Youth Curriculum, Volume 3. Save 78% on one year of teaching curriculum for youth ministry.
Or you can purchase this series individually here.
LESSON 1: The Heart of Gratitude
Bible Verses: Psalm 100
Bottom Line: Being thankful isn't just a word thing — it's a heart thing.
LESSON 2: Worship and Thanks
Bible Verses: Psalm 95:1-7
Bottom Line: Worship connects us to gratitude.
LESSON 3: Finding Light in the Dark
Bible Verses: Psalm 42
Bottom Line: Hard times can't hide good things.
LESSON 4: Together in Thanks
Bible Verses: Psalm 133
Bottom Line: Friends and thanks go hand in hand.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide, blank text slide and social media)
- Lessons in both Word & PDF format – edit as needed and easily share with volunteers
- Fun opening games (one per lesson)
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Engaging small group discussion questions