Save 78% on $457 worth of youth ministry lessons & games for summer and beyond!
- One 8-week summer teaching series on the parables of Jesus
- Seven more teaching series
- Three game packs that include a total of 75 games
- 37 additional games, since each lesson comes with an opening game that drives home the big idea.
The contents of this bundle, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
The bundle includes...
Jesus' Parables (Summer) - An 8-week summer series on the parables of Jesus.
Mood - This new and improved 4-week series helps students learn how to manage their emotions in a healthy and godly way.
Meant for More - A 5-week series helping students discover that God’s plan for their lives exceeds what they could ever imagine.
Freedom - A 4-week teaching series on how Jesus sets us free from sin, perfection, religion and shame.
Delight in the Lord - A new 4-week series to help students discover what it means to delight in the Lord.
Friends - This 4-week series teaches students about being a good friend and finding good friends.
Ephesians - An 8-week teaching series on the book of Ephesians for youth ministry.
Book of James - A 4-week series on the book of James.
20 Messy Summer Games - This pack includes 20 messy summer games perfect for summer. These are sticky, slimy, and muddy games for services and events when it’s okay to be messy. Each game includes a Biblical lesson.
20 No Prep Games - This pack includes 20 "no prep" games. Each game is based on a topic and followed up with a lesson.
20 5-Minute Games - This pack includes 20 5-Minute Games. Each game is based on a topic and followed up with a lesson. These games require only a few supplies, very little prep time, and are a great way to open a service or an event.
What’s included in our teaching series?
- Series artwork for promotional purposes. Includes cover slide and blank text slide
- Lessons in both Word & PDF format – edit as needed and easily share with volunteers
- Fun opening game
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Engaging small group discussion questions