Save 76% on $421 worth of youth ministry lessons and games for back to school and beyond!
The bundle includes:
- Friends - Our brand new 4-week series teaching students about being a good friend and finding good friends.
- A total of 9 youth ministry series
- A total of 81 games (including game packs and
- Game packs include: 15 back to school games, 20 fall games and 20 5-Minute games.
- Plus 36 additional games, since each lesson in our teaching series includes a fun opening game.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
Series (Designed for 6th-12th Graders):
- Friends: This BRAND NEW 4-week series teaches students about being a good friend and finding good friends.
- Rooted: This 4-week series will help students be rooted in God's love, the Bible, and their faith in Jesus.
- Risen: This 4-week series helps students understand that God fulfilled His promises to us through Jesus’ death and resurrection.
- Lead: This 4-week youth ministry series teaches teens how to be a leader.
- Gone Fishing: This 4-week series invites students to follow Jesus and become fishers of men.
- Philippians: This 5-week Bible study on the book of Philippians helps students find joy no matter what circumstances they face, especially the new reality of life right now.
- Book of James: This 4-week series teaches students lessons from the book of James.
- Enough: This 4-week series teaches students to be content and find joy in every situation through their relationship with God.
- Rejected: This 4-week series shows students how Jesus treated those that society rejected, and how they can do the same.
- 15 Back to School Games - All the crazy, fun games included are related to back to school themes that convey Biblical messages.
- 20 Fall Games - 20 games to add to your programming in the fall. All games come with an accompanying lesson.
- 20 5-Minute Games - 20 fun and quick games that require little prep and few supplies. All games come with an accompanying lesson.
What’s Included with each series?
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons in both Word & PDF format – edit as needed and easily share with volunteers
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Engaging small group discussion questions