This 4-week Christmas series encourages students to have strong faith at Christmastime and beyond. This series explores how those who were part of the “Christmas story” exercised extraordinary faith.
Each lesson includes an opening game and includes options to do the lesson online or in-person.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games - online and in-person options
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Engaging small group discussion questions
WEEK 1: From Fear to Faith
Bible: Luke 1:26-33 (NLT) (Mary’s story); Matthew 1:18-21 (NLT) (Joseph’s story)
Bottom Line: Mary and Joseph chose to believe in the impossible because they trusted God.
WEEK 2: Following in Faith
Bible: Luke 2:16-17 (NLT)
Bottom Line: The shepherds’ faith lead them to where Jesus was born and they shared their story with everyone they met.
WEEK 3: Faith that Leads to Worship
Bible: Matthew 2:11 (NLT)
Bottom Line: The wise men traveled to worship Jesus with their hearts and gifts.
WEEK 4: Believe in Jesus
Bible: John 1:14 (NLT)
Bottom Line: The “Christmas Story” demonstrates how faith is part of the journey to truly knowing Christ.