Save 80% on $500 worth of youth ministry lessons and games for summer and beyond!
The new and revised bundle Includes:
- One 8-week summer teaching series
- Eight more teaching series
- Three game packs that include a total of 70 games
- 40 additional games, since each lesson comes with an opening game that ties into the main point.
- One summer event
The contents of this bundle, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
View the contents of the bundle below.
Summer Survival Guide - This 8-week series teaches students how to grow in their relationship with God this summer no matter what they face.
Counter Culture - 4-week series showing students how Jesus teaches a better way of life that often seems opposite to our culture.
Chill - This new summer event teaches students the core truth that real rest comes from Jesus, not from your schedule.
Social - This new 4-week series asks students to examine what story they are telling on social media.
Choices - A 4-week series about making the right choices everyday.
Forever Changed - A 4-week series on the transformation and ministry of the apostle Paul.
Big Dreams - A 4-week series on lessons learned from the dreams of Joseph, Solomon, Nebuchadnezzar, Daniel.
Book of John - 4-week series that takes an in-depth look at the ministry, miracles, life and death of Jesus.
Made to Worship - A 4-week series helping students discover they're created to worship God.
Prayer - A 4-week youth ministry series on prayer.
30 Summer Games - These 30 summer games are insanely fun, crazy, and perfectly crafted for summer.
20 Messy Games - This pack includes 20 messy games perfect for summer. These are sticky, slimy, and muddy games for services and events when it’s okay to be messy. Each game includes a Biblical lesson.
20 No Prep Games - This pack includes 20 "no prep" games. Each game is based on a topic and followed up with a lesson.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes. Includes cover slide and blank text slide
- Lessons in both Word & PDF format – edit as needed and easily share with volunteers
- Fun opening game
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Engaging small group discussion questions