A 4-week youth group series about how God uses teenagers and those who don't feel like they can measure up to do amazing things!
There will always be someone who is taller, faster, or smarter than they are. Sometimes youth can feel like the outsider looking in and can wonder how and why God would ever want to use them.
But God has a way of taking those the world might discard and using them in a big way. This series looks at examples of outcasts and outsiders to see how God wants to use them and us.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
Week 1: Josiah, the Too-Young King
- Bible: 1 Timothy 4:12, 2 Kings 22-23, 2 Chronicles 34-35
- Bottom Line: Students will understand that God can use anyone, no matter their age, to do great things for His kingdom. Students will be encouraged to step out in faith to make an impact for God’s kingdom.
Week 2: Ehud, the Other-Abled Judge
- Bible: Judges 3:12-30
- Bottom Line: Students will understand that God doesn’t just use us in spite of our weaknesses but actually uses our weaknesses to accomplish His purposes.
Week 3: Deborah, the Unlikely War Hero
- Bible: Galatians 3:28, Judges 4-5
- Bottom Line: Students will understand that in the kingdom of God, social status does not matter. God often uses those that the world casts aside to do great things for His kingdom.
Week 4: Gideon, the Cowardly Judge
- Bible: 2 Timothy 1:7, Judges 6-8, Philippians 1:6
- Bottom Line:Through the story of Gideon, students will learn to see themselves as God sees them, and that God can do mighty things with small armies and cowardly leaders.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions