A 4-week series that focuses on the importance of serving others.
Students will be challenged to think in new ways about the world around them and the fact that to be like Jesus is to have a servant's heart.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Week 1: Serve Others
Bible: Philippians 2:1-11
Bottom Line: We are the most like Christ when we serve others.
Week 2: Serve like Jesus
Bible: Mark 11:35-45
Bottom Line: The first will be last and those who serve are like Jesus.
Week 3: Serving can be Tough
Bible: John 13:1-17
Bottom Line: When you serve like Jesus, things can get messy.
Week 4: Serving Requires New Eyes
Bible: Matthew 25:31-46
Bottom Line: Serving requires a new way of looking at others.