4-week series showing students how Jesus teaches a better way of life that often seems opposite to our culture.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Counter Culture Overview
Lesson 1: Love Your Neighbor
Bible: Matthew 22:34-40; Luke 10:30-37
Bottom Line: The words of Jesus call Christians to look past the things that divide us and to love those around us.
Lesson 2: Love God
Bible: Matthew 6:33, 7:21-23
Bottom Line: The life of a Christian must be lived IN Christ, putting God first in every area.
Lesson 3: Love to Follow
Bible: Luke 18:18-23
Bottom Line: Jesus requires that when we follow Him we must be willing to be a trader, to give up the things we hold dear in this world for a better life of eternity with Him.
Lesson 4: Love to Forgive
Bible: Mark 11:25
Bottom Line: Jesus calls Christians to forgive others just as He has forgiven them.