A BRAND NEW 4-week youth ministry series reminding students that everyone has done wrong and needs forgiveness from God, others, and themselves.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Week 1: NEEDING FORGIVENESS
Bible: Romans 3:23; 1 John 1:8; Romans 6:23
Bottom Line: Everyone has done wrong and needs forgiveness from God, others, and themselves.
Week 2: RECEIVING FORGIVENESS
Bible: Isaiah 1:18; 1 John 1:9; Ephesians 1:7
Bottom Line: No matter what you have done wrong, Jesus can forgive you for it if you just ask Him.
Week 3: FORGIVING OTHERS
Bible: Matthew 6:14-15; Ephesians 4:32; Matthew 18:21-22
Bottom Line: Because Jesus forgave all our wrongs, we can forgive anyone for the wrong they’ve done to us.
Week 4: FORGIVING MYSELF
Bible: Romans 8:1; 1 John 1:9; Psalm 103:2-4, 12; Romans 5:1
Bottom Line: Jesus, the Perfect Judge, has forgiven you so you can forgive yourself and live free of guilt and shame.