A 4-week youth ministry series that teaches teens how to be a leader.
In many instances in the Bible, God uses young people to lead His people.
This series will teach youth what it means to be a leader, demonstrate examples of good leadership, and encourage them to step into leadership roles in their own world.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Week 1: Traits of a Good Leader
Bible: Hebrews 4:14-16
Bottom Line: A good leader puts the team first, demonstrates humility, and is a person of integrity.
Week 2: Biblical Examples of Leadership
Bible: Judges 4, Proverbs 29:18
Bottom Line: No matter what you have done wrong, Jesus can forgive you for it if you just ask Him.
Week 3: A Good Look at Good Leaders
Bible: Psalm 139: 23-24
Bottom Line: Find your cause to fight for, and always serve.
Week 4: How to Be an Awesome Leader
Bible: 2 Kings 2
Bottom Line: Good leaders start off as followers, who then take initiative.