For $69 get 30 Summer Games and $282 worth of Youth Ministry Lessons for the Summer & Beyond!
Summer Bundle Overview
- 30 Summer Games ($35 Value)
- A Life of Faith and Adventure: 4-Week Series ($35 Value)
- What is Love?: 3-Week Series ($27 Value)
- Counter Culture: 4-Week Series ($35 Value)
- Jesus' Parables: 4-Week Series ($35 Value)
- Salt & Light: 4-Week Series ($35 Value)
- Friendship: 4-Week Series ($35 Value)
- Dwell: 4-Week Series ($35 Value)
- Overcoming Temptation: 6-Week Series ($45 Value)
About the Resources in the Bundle
- EVERYTHING IS DOWNLOADABLE. After purchase, you'll be directed to the download page and get an email that includes a link to download all the resources. Feel free to share the download link with volunteers. The bundle is only available as a downloadable product.
- FOR YOUTH MINISTRY. The resources included in the bundle are written for 7th-12th graders (unless otherwise noted specifically for one or the other).
- LESSONS AND GAMES COME IN PDF & WORD format so you can edit as needed and share with volunteers.
- SERIES ARTWORK includes cover image for promotional use and blank text image for making your own presentation slides.
- LESSONS include a fun opening game, creative teaching, and engaging small group discussion questions. Although the lessons aren't meant to be read word for word (we encourage you to make it your own), included is a detailed script for leaders to follow.
- ALL OUR RESOURCES ARE WRITTEN BY YOUTH LEADERS like you who have a heart to see God move in the lives of students.
- OUR STUFF IS TOP NOTCH. We don't just throw together an outline and sell it to you. Our writers take a lot of time and effort creating quality youth ministry resources that are jam packed with more than enough teaching material. Furthermore, we have a top notch team that consists of an editor, graphic designer, website designer, customer support person, etc.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE
30 Summer Games
- Angry Leaders | Topic: Angry Words | Matthew 5: 21-22
- Art Class | Topic: Beauty or Appearance | 1 Samuel 16:7
- Baby Food Baseball | Topic: Character | 1 Samuel 16: 7-12
- Blow & Grow | Topic: Honesty | Timothy 1:7; 2 Corinthians 8:21
- Bucket Filler | Topic: Messing Up | Colossians 3:13; Hebrews 4:16
- Bun Length | Topic: How to Treat Others | Philippians 2:1-4
- Chicken Noodle Soup | Topic: Inspiration of Scripture | 2 Peter 1:19-21
- Condiment Creations | Topic: You are fearfully and wonderfully made. | Psalms 139:14
- Cool Aide Gummy Dunk | Topic: Valuing Others | Psalm 139:13-16
- Flip Flop Hop N Drop | Topic: Evangelism | Romans 10:14-15
- Flip Flop Toss | Topic: Being Different | Proverbs 1:15
- Frozen Legos | Topic: Patience | Bible: 2 Peter 3:9
- Giant 3 Legged Soccer | Topic: Unity in Christ | Ephesians 4:2-6
- Hungry Games | Topic: Blessings | Luke 6:38
- Launch & Catch | Topic: Listening & Reacting | James 1:19
- Orders Only | Topic: Focus on God | Philippians |1 Thessalonians 5:20-22
- Pass the Cup | Topic: Distractions | Luke 10:38-42
- PopSICKles | Topic: Taste and See the Lord is Good | Psalm 34:8
- Sad-Minton | Topic: God’s Power | Acts 1:8
- Sand Worms | Topic: God’s Word | 2 Timothy 2:15
- Scoop Ball Lacrosse | Topic: Sin | Romans 2:22-24
- Shooting Gallery | Topic: Acceptance | John 4:1-34
- Silly Sloppy Slingshot Scramble | Topic: The Good News | Matthew 28:18-20
- Slp N Slide Slapshot | Topic: Failure | Proverbs 24:16
- Snorkel Suck | Topic: Thirsty for God | Psalm 42:1-2
- Toilet Seat Croquet | Topic: God’s Way | Matthew 7:13-14
- Top Shot | Topic: Overcoming Failure | Philippians 4:4-7
- Tranquilizer Dart | Topic: The Church | Ephesians 2:20-22
- William Tell | Topic: Stress | John 14:27
A Life of Faith and Adventure: 4-Week Series
Lesson 1: Jesus invites us into a life of adventure; following Him.
Bible: Matthew 4:18-22; Jeremiah 16:16-17; Hebrews 11:1; Romans 8:31
Lesson Objective: Students will be challenged to accept Jesus’ invitation to follow Him into a life of adventure.
Lesson 2: When you run into obstacles, have faith in Jesus.
Bible: Matthew 14:22-33, 16:13-16, 18-19, 21-23, 17:1-5;
James 1: 2-4
Lesson Objective: Students will be encouraged to see the obstacles in their lives as opportunities to grow in their faith.
Lesson 3: When fear and doubt show up, put your faith in Jesus.
Bible: John 21:1-7, 8-14, 10-19
Lesson Objective: Students will learn that even when they are faced with fear and doubt, Jesus is waiting to receive them and use them to spread his message of love and hope.
Lesson 4: The adventurous life of following Jesus is never ending.
Bible: John 4:13-14; Acts 2
Lesson Objective: Students will understand that the adventure of faith is meant to last a lifetime.
What is Love?: 3-Week Series
Week 1: God's Love is Lasting
Bible: Jeremiah 31:3, Romans 8:38-39, Romans 2:4
Bottom line: God’s love for us is unending, ongoing, and everlasting.
Week 2: God's Love is Overwhelming
Bible: John 15:10-17, Romans 5:6-8, Titus 3:4-7, 1John 4:10, Luke 15:11-32
Bottom Line: Jesus demonstrated what real love looks like, and there will be no other substitute that can ever come close to such an overwhelming, selfless love.
Week 3: God's Love is Valuable
Bible: Galatians 3:13-15, Ephesians 2:4-9, Colossians 1:13-14, 1Corinthians 6:19-20
Bottom Line:Not only is God's love valuable to us, but we are also valuable to Him.
Jesus' Parables: 4-Week Series
Week 1: The “Lost” Parables
Bible: Luke 15
Bottom Line: These parables speak of God's unrelenting love for us and His willingness to stop at nothing to bring us back home. But they also speak of our job as Christ followers to go out and seek the lost.
Week 2: The Good Samaritan
Bible: Luke 10:25-37
Bottom Line: This parable was told to answer the question of "who is my neighbor?" or "to whom do I need to show God's love?" Commentator Amy-Jill Levine points out an interesting wordplay in the original Hebrew that the words for "neighbor" and "enemy" are spelled the same. So Jesus says that we need to treat our enemies as we do our neighbors.
Week 3: The Sower
Bible: Matthew 13:1-23
Bottom Line: This very familiar parable tells how God sows the seeds of His word into our hearts and the different ways we respond to His word.
Week 4: The Builders
Bible: Matthew 7:24-27
Bottom Line: In this final study, students are reminded of Jesus' words at the end of the Sermon on the Mount: those who put His words into action are wise; those who don't are fools. Students are encouraged to be wise and follow Christ's words and examples.
Counter Culture: 4-Week Series
Lesson 1: Love Your Neighbor
Bible: Matthew 22:34-40; Luke 10:30-37
Bottom Line: The words of Jesus call Christians to look past the things that divide us and to love those around us.
Lesson 2: Love God
Bible: Matthew 6:33, 7:21-23
Bottom Line: The life of a Christian must be lived IN Christ, putting God first in every area.
Lesson 3: Love to Follow
Bible: Luke 18:18-23
Bottom Line: Jesus requires that when we follow Him we must be willing to be a trader, to give up the things we hold dear in this world for a better life of eternity with Him.
Lesson 4: Love to Forgive
Bible: Mark 11:25
Bottom Line: Jesus calls Christians to forgive others just as He has forgiven them.
Salt & Light: 4-Week Series
Week 1: Sermon on the Mount
Bible: Matthew 5:1-12, Matthew 5:13-16, Matthew 5:14-16
Bottom Line: Jesus has called you to be the salt and light of your school.
Week 2: Why Should I Care About Others?
Bible: John 13:1-5, John 13:12-15
Bottom Line: We serve because Jesus has served us.
Week 3: Who is My Neighbor?
Bible: Mathew 22:37-39, Luke 10:25-29, Luke 10:30-37, John 13:35
Bottom Line: Go and love your neighbor as yourself. Especially those who others around you don’t accept or those who are mean to you.
Week 4: Gifted to Serve
Bible: Ephesians 2:10, 1Peter 4:10, 1Corinthians 12:4-6
Bottom Line: God gives every believer spiritual gifts to help him or her be salt and light.
Friendship: 4-Week Series
Week 1 – Choosing the Right Friends
Bible: Proverbs 18:24, Proverbs 12:26, Matthew 15:14
Bottom Line: Everyone cannot be your friend.
What’s that to me? It is very important that we learn how to “choose” the right friends that will help us to grow and become better people.
Week 2 – Impact!
Bible: Proverbs 27:17, Ruth 1:6-14, Ruth 16-18
Bottom Line: When iron blades are rubbed together, each of them become sharper and more effective.
What’s that to me? I have the ability to impact my friends in a positive way that will make us all better.
Week 3 – What kind of friend are you?
Bible: Mark 2:4, Ecclesiastes 4:9-10, Genesis 2:18
Bottom Line: Strive to be the very best friend you can be.
What’s that to me? Your friendships may require you to put in a lot of work but it is all worth it in the end.
Week 4 – Your Ride or Die Friends
Bible: 1 Samuel 19
Bottom Line: Your ride or die friends will stick with you through the good times and the bad.
What’s that to me: Some people are just temporarily passing through your life but your true friends will hang in there until the very end.
Dwell: 4-Week Series
Week 1: Dwell
Bible: Colossian 3:16-17 NIV
Bottom Line: When we look at this prayer from Colossians 3:16-17, we can see that Christs’ Word dwells in us…because CHRIST dwells in us.
Week 2: Filled
Bible: Colossian 3:16-17 NIV
Bottom Line: The message about Christ wants to fill and radically affect our lives.
Week 3: Whatever
Bible: Colossian 3:16-17 NIV
Bottom Line: WHATEVER you do, do it in the name of Jesus.
Week 4: Thankful
Bible: Colossian 3:16-17 NIV
Bottom Line: Thank God. It’s basic, but important and we often forget to just say ‘Thank you, God’.
Overcoming Temptation: 6-Week Series
Lesson 1: What is Temptation?
Bible: I Corinthians 10:13, Psalm 119:11, Galatians 5:19-21
Description: Temptations are character and spiritual tests that are a part of life, but God is faithful and will always help us to overcome them.
Lesson 2: Man’s Strength vs God’s Strength
Bible: Matthew 26:41, I Thessalonians 5:22, Judges 16:1-30
Lesson Description: We do not have the strength to resist temptations by ourselves. God gives us His power and strength to resist and overcome temptations as we trust Him.
Lesson 3: Resist the Devil
Bible: James 4:7, James 1:12, Matthew 6:9-13
Lesson Description: When resisting temptations, sometimes the most powerful thing you can do is just be still. Just stand. Don’t sit down or move around; just stand firm on the word and promises of God and in so doing, you will wear the devil out, and he will flee from you.
Lesson 4: Influence
Bible: Corinthians 15:33, Proverbs 22:24-25, Micah 7:2-3, I Timothy 4:12
Lesson Description: Influence is a powerful thing. Good influence is awesome, but negative influence can be detrimental on so many levels. Influence does not come from just our friends. We are influenced by our family, the TV, the internet, social media, and the list goes on. Therefore, it is critical that we allow God’s word to shape our lives and be the compass that directs us.
Lesson 5: Don’t Give Up
Bible: Nehemiah 4:1-9, 15-18, 6:15, 2 Chronicles 36:14-20, Philippians 4:13
Lesson Description: Remember, that whatever we do in this life, whatever we try to accomplish, and yes, even when we are tempted to give up, God is always with us.
Lesson 6: Resisting Laziness
Bible: Proverbs 20:13, Proverbs 26:13-15, I Peter 5:8-11
Lesson Description: Life can be complicated at times, and undoubtedly we will have moments that will make us want to lie down and go to sleep just so that we don’t have to deal with the frustration, the disappointment and the pressures of life. If we’re not careful, we can become content, which may then turn into laziness. But the God of all grace who has called us to His eternal glory in Christ will HIMSELF restore and strengthen us and give us power to resist the temptation to be lazy.