BRAND NEW 4-week series encourages students to combat the loneliness, temptations, and distractions of summer and look for opportunities to grow closer to God.
This series is also perfect for helping students merge from summertime and back into the school year.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Summertime Blues Overview
WEEK 1: Conquering Loneliness
Bible: Isaiah 41:10
Bottom Line: You’re never alone because God is always with you.
WEEK 2: Tackling Temptation
Bible: James 1:12
Bottom Line: Temptation becomes a stepping stone rather than a stumbling block when you realize it is an opportunity to do the right thing.
WEEK 3: The Deception of Distractions
Bible: Mark 4:19
Bottom Line: Every day you make the choice to be distracted by the world or focus on the things of God... and there is hope!
WEEK 4: Time to Grow
Bible: Ephesians 3:17-18
Bottom Line: Overcoming trials and obstacles provides an opportunity to become rooted and grow deeper in your faith.