A brand new 4-week series answering questions junior high students are asking about their faith.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Week 1: Why Am I Here?
Bible: Jeremiah 29:11
Bottom Line: We are here to glorify God and fulfill His plan for us.
Week 2: Why Does God Allow Evil and Suffering?
Bible: Proverbs 16:4
Bottom Line: Choices are a gift from God. Choose who you will serve.
Week 3: Why Is There Only One Way To Heaven?
Bible: John 14:6 NLT
Bottom Line: Jesus provides the only way to spend eternity with God in heaven.
Week 4: Why Do I Need to Read the Bible?
Bible: 2 Timothy 3:16–17
Bottom Line: God uses His Word to teach us what is right and true.