This 4-week summer series encourages junior high students to go “all in” in their relationship with God.
This series provides options to do online and in-person.
Each lesson includes an opening game (for both online and in person) to drive home the point.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
Created to be used with 6th-8th graders.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
ALL IN Overview
WEEK 1: HEART
Bible: Deuteronomy 6:4-5; Matthew 6:32; Luke 12:34
Bottom Line: Going “all in” means giving God all of your heart – holding nothing back.
WEEK 2: SOUL
Bible: Matthew 22:37; Philippians 4:6-7
Bottom Line: Your soul is satisfied and at peace with God when you go “all in.”
WEEK 3: MIND
Bible: Mark 12:30; Romans 12:2
Bottom Line: When you allow your mind to go “all in,” God will direct the thoughts that control your life.
Bible: Luke 10:27; 2 Corinthians 4:7
Bottom Line: God will strengthen you, even when you feel weak, as you go “all in” in your relationship with Him.