This 4-week summer series encourages students to go “all in” in their relationship with God.
This series provides options to do online (on the video conference platform of your choice) and in-person (in case things get back to normal). Each lesson includes an opening game (for both online and in person) to drive home the point.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
ALL IN Overview
WEEK 1: HEART
Bible: Deuteronomy 6:4-5; Matthew 6:32; Luke 12:34
Bottom Line: Going “all in” means giving God all of your heart – holding nothing back.
WEEK 2: SOUL
Bible: Matthew 22:37; Philippians 4:6-7
Bottom Line: Your soul is satisfied and at peace with God when you go “all in.”
WEEK 3: MIND
Bible: Mark 12:30; Romans 12:2
Bottom Line: When you allow your mind to go “all in,” God will direct the thoughts that control your life.
Bible: Luke 10:27; 2 Corinthians 4:7
Bottom Line: God will strengthen you, even when you feel weak, as you go “all in” in your relationship with Him.