This 4-week Junior High series teaches students to allow God’s grace to overwhelm the stress and anxiety in their life.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
WEEK 1: OVERWHELMED? STRESS LESS.
Bible: Psalm 61:2-3
Bottom Line: When you turn to God, He can trade your stress and anxiety for His peace.
WEEK 2: OVER IT? TRY THIS.
Bible: Deuteronomy 31:8; John 5:19; Luke 12:29-31
Bottom Line: When you feel like you can’t handle life, try living God’s way.
WEEK 3: OVERDRIVE! RUN TO GOD.
Bible: Matthew 11:28-30
Bottom Line: God has a place of rest for everyone who will run away from their anxiety and toward His peace.
WEEK 4: OVERCOMER
Bible: 1 John 5:3-5
Bottom Line: Because Jesus overcame the trials of this life, so can you.
new normal and three more
we have not used yet, definitely looking forward to using after looking at the material.