A 4-week series that explores 4 things to quit in order to experience lasting change: making excuses, complaining, living in fear, and comparison.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
How to be a Quitter Overview
Week 1: Making Excuses
Bible: Luke 14:16-18, Exodus 4:10-12, 2 Corinthians 12:9a, 10b
Bottom Line: Excuses keep us from God’s renewal.
Bible: Job 10:1, Exodus 16:2-4, Numbers 11:1-2, Numbers 14:27-28, 30, Philippians 2:14-15, Ephesians 4:29, Luke 6:45, Philippians 2:17-18
Bottom Line: Complaining carries significant consequences.
Week 3: Living in Fear
Bible: 2 Timothy 1:7, Exodus 4:1, Psalm 56:2-4, Isaiah 26:3
Bottom Line: Fear paralyzes our ability to live fully in Christ.
Bible: 2 Corinthians 10:12, Luke 18:11-12, 1 Samuel 18:6-9, Philippians 4:11-13, Ephesians 2:10
Bottom Line: Comparison is the death of contentment.