A 6-pack of youth group lessons helping students wrestle with uncertain times.
We normally release in a series format, but this one is a bit different. It's 6 one-off lessons related to uncertainty. You can use them in any order you want, so you're not tied down to any particular order like you would be in a series.
Here's what you get...
A Guide to Doing Youth Group Online
Included in this series is a guideline of how to do youth group online. What works. What doesn't. And what platforms to use.
Zoom Game Ideas
Since this Bible study does not include games to play online with students, we’ve included a list of game ideas that other youth leaders have used. They're just a few ideas to get you started.
OVERVIEW OF SERIES:
#1 - LESSON ON FEAR & WORRY
Bible: Isaiah 41:9-10; Matthew 6:25-34; Matthew 6:25-34
- When you experience fear, know that God is with you and strengthens you.
- When you worry, remember that God takes care of all your needs.
- Instead of worrying, chase after God.
#2 - LESSON ON HOPE IN TOUGH TIMES
Bible: 2 Corinthians 11:23b-27; 2 Corinthians 4:7-9; Book of Job
- We have hope in Jesus, especially in the tough times.
- God can speak to you through the storm.
- God is God.
- Pain will not last forever.
- Look for the good.
#3 - LESSON ON STRESS & ANXIETY
Bible: John 15:4-5; Galatians 5:22-23; 2 Corinthians 12:7-10;
- When we stay connected to God, we experience peace, joy, and love no matter the circumstances we face.
- Put Jesus the center of your life.
- In our weakness, God’s strength is revealed.
#4 - FAITH IN JESUS
Bible: Hebrews 11:1-2;John 10:27; Genesis 39:3-4; Genesis 39:20-21; Romans 8:28
- Faith is having trust in something you can’t see.
- Our faith is in Jesus.
- We get to choose whether we are going to live out our faith every day.
- Jesus gives us meaning, and apart from God, we’ll always be empty.
- Learn to recognize God’s voice.
- Times of difficulty can deepen your faith in Jesus.
#5 - FOLLOWING JESUS
Bible: Luke 9:23-27; John 10:10
- No matter what you’ve done, where you grew up, or what is going on in your life right now, you can follow Jesus.
- Following Jesus is a commitment.
- Following Jesus is worth it.
- When you give your life up, you will actually find it in Him.
#6 - UNITY & COMMUNITY
Bible: Galatians 3: 26-28; Acts 2:42-43
- We are one in Christ, which requires us to love and forgive others.
- We all need a group of people to:
- Love and be loved.
- Accept and be accepted.
- Pray for and be prayed for.
- Forgive and be forgiven.
- Celebrate and be celebrated.
- Know and be known.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and 1080x1080 social media graphic for each lesson
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive & small group discussion questions.