A new 6-pack of youth group lessons helping students wrestle with the COVID-19 pandemic and other uncertain times. In addition to the 6 lessons, you get a bonus Easter lesson from our new SHOOK series.
All the lessons are designed for you to deliver on Zoom or other video platforms.
We normally release in a series format, but this one is a bit different. It's 6 one-off lessons related to uncertainty. You can use them in any order you want, so you're not tied down to any particular order like you would be in a series.
OVERVIEW OF WHAT YOU GET:
BONUS - EASTER LESSON: THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE
Bible: John 11:25-26, 1 Corinthians 6:19, Acts 4:1-22, Acts 4:23-31
Bottom Line: The Resurrection of Christ transformed the disciples from fearful followers to bold proclaimers of the Kingdom of God.
#1 - LESSON ON FEAR & WORRY
Bible: Isaiah 41:9-10; Matthew 6:25-34; Matthew 6:25-34
- When you experience fear, know that God is with you and strengthens you.
- When you worry, remember that God takes care of all your needs.
- Instead of worrying, chase after God.
#2 - LESSON ON HOPE IN TOUGH TIMES
Bible: 2 Corinthians 11:23b-27; 2 Corinthians 4:7-9; Book of Job
- We have hope in Jesus, especially in the tough times.
- God can speak to you through the storm.
- God is God.
- Pain will not last forever.
- Look for the good.
#3 - LESSON ON STRESS & ANXIETY
Bible: John 15:4-5; Galatians 5:22-23; 2 Corinthians 12:7-10;
- When we stay connected to God, we experience peace, joy, and love no matter the circumstances we face.
- Put Jesus the center of your life.
- In our weakness, God’s strength is revealed.
#4 - FAITH IN JESUS
Bible: Hebrews 11:1-2;John 10:27; Genesis 39:3-4; Genesis 39:20-21; Romans 8:28
- Faith is having trust in something you can’t see.
- Our faith is in Jesus.
- We get to choose whether we are going to live out our faith every day.
- Jesus gives us meaning, and apart from God, we’ll always be empty.
- Learn to recognize God’s voice.
- Times of difficulty can deepen your faith in Jesus.
#5 - FOLLOWING JESUS
Bible: Luke 9:23-27; John 10:10
- No matter what you’ve done, where you grew up, or what is going on in your life right now, you can follow Jesus.
- Following Jesus is a commitment.
- Following Jesus is worth it.
- When you give your life up, you will actually find it in Him.
#6 - UNITY & COMMUNITY
Bible: Galatians 3: 26-28; Acts 2:42-43
- We are one in Christ, which requires us to love and forgive others.
- We all need a group of people to:
- Love and be loved.
- Accept and be accepted.
- Pray for and be prayed for.
- Forgive and be forgiven.
- Celebrate and be celebrated.
- Know and be known.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and 1080x1080 social media graphic for each lesson
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive & small group discussion questions.