A 4-week youth ministry series on humility.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
One Year Youth Curriculum, Volume 2
This series is one of many included in the One Year Youth Curriculum, Volume 2. Save 78% on one year of teaching curriculum for youth ministry.
Or you can purchase this series individually here.
Lesson 1: Your Will Be Done
Bible: Matthew 26:36-39, Philippians 2:5-8
Bottom Line: Humility means trusting God more than you trust yourself.
Lesson 2: Where You Go, I Go
Bible: Ruth 1:16
Bottom Line: Humility means putting others’ needs above your own.
Lesson 3: Against You, and You Alone Have I Sinned
Bible: Psalm 51:10, 1 John 1:8-9
Bottom Line: Humility means recognizing your sinfulness and God’s goodness.
Lesson 4: All These Things in Her Heart
Bible: Luke 2:18-19
Bottom Line: Humility celebrates God’s goodness in all of your life.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons in both Word & PDF format – edit as needed and easily share with volunteers
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions