A 4-week series all about making good decisions over the summer.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Sink or Swim Overview
Week 1: Can’t wait for my summer!
Bible: Mark 8:31-38
Bottom Line: How do you respond to God’s plans?
Week 2: First things first this summer
Bible: 1 Corinthians 10:31
Bottom Line: Where are you planning to invest your time this summer?
Week 3: Hanging with friends
Bible: Matthew 26:31-35, Luke 22:54-62
Bottom Line: Who do you turn to when you make a mistake?
Week 4: Summer’s almost over, now what?
Bible: Matthew 14:24-33
Bottom Line: What do you fear this summer?