A new 4-week youth ministry series teaching students how to rely on God when fear creeps in.
Students will discover:
- Lesson 1: Fear can come from anywhere, but God is our solution.
- Lesson 2: Healthy faith is always stronger than fear.
- Lesson 3: Focusing on God keeps fear in the right perspective.
- Lesson 4: We can trust God and have courage in the midst of fear.
This series, like most of our resources, is only available as a download.
One Year Youth Curriculum, Volume 3
This series is one of many included in the One Year Youth Curriculum, Volume 3. Save 78% on one year of teaching curriculum for youth ministry.
Or you can purchase this series individually here.
LESSON 1: Fear Not
Bible Verses: Psalm 34:4
Bottom Line: Fear can come from anywhere, but God is our solution.
LESSON 2: Fearbusters
Bible Verses: Isaiah 41:10
Bottom Line: Healthy faith is always stronger than fear.
LESSON 3: Unshaken
Bible Verses: 2 Timothy 1:7
Bottom Line: Focusing on God keeps fear in the right perspective.
LESSON 4: Living Courageously
Bible Verses: Joshua 1:9
Bottom Line: We can trust God and have courage in the midst of fear.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide, blank text slide and social media)
- Lessons in both Word & PDF format – edit as needed and easily share with volunteers
- Fun opening games (one per lesson)
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Engaging small group discussion questions