A 4-week series that teaches students that God loves and accepts them and they should extend that same grace to others.
We are born with a desire to be accepted.
No one likes to feel rejected, unwanted, or like there is something wrong with them.
When we know how much God loves us it encourages us to extend that same love and grace to those around us.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Accepted OverviewWeek 1: From Rejected to Accepted
Bible: Luke 7:35-38
Bottom Line: God sees beyond the surface to who we really are – and He loves us.
Week 2: Looking for Acceptance
Bible: 1 John 4:16
Bottom Line: God accepts us even when we don’t feel like anyone else does. He loves us too much to allow us to remain unchanged.
Week 3: Accept Yourself
Bible: Proverbs 18:21
Bottom Line: It is impossible to accept others until you accept yourself.
Week 4: Accept Each Other
Bible: Romans 14:1
Bottom Line: It’s not our job to change people. Look for opportunities to extend God’s love and pray for others.