A 4-week series on lessons learned from the dreams of Joseph, Solomon, Nebuchadnezzar, Daniel.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.What’s Included?
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Big Dreams Overview
Week 1: Joseph
Bible: Genesis 37, Romans 13:1
Bottom Line: God’s purpose shapes our dreams and God’s dreams shape our purpose.
Week 2: Solomon
Bible: 1 Kings 3:3-14
Bottom Line: God can speak to us through dreams because He wants to know us deeply.
Week 3: Nebuchadnezzar
Bible: Daniel 2:1-49
Bottom Line: God uses our dreams to warn us of future trouble and set our hearts back on Him.
Week 4: Daniel
Bible: Daniel 7
Bottom Line: God uses dreams and visions to unfold His plans for the Kingdom of God.