4-week Easter jr high series teaches students that because the tomb is empty Jesus can fill the empty places of our lives.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
Week 1: Empty World
Bible: 1 Peter 1:18-20
Bottom Line: Our sin separated from us from a loving relationship with God - we needed a Savior.
Week 2: Empty Cross
Bible: Mark 15:46
Bottom Line: Because Jesus' story did not end on the cross, we have hope for the future.
Week 3: Empty Tomb
Bible: John 20:3-9
Bottom Line: When Jesus rose from the dead, it proved that He was who He claimed to be - the Son of God and our Savior.
Week 4: No More Empty Lives
Bible: John 12:44-46
Bottom Line: Jesus came to fill the empty places of our lives and without Him we will never be satisfied.