This BRAND NEW 8-week summer series encourages students to follow Jesus with boldness & confidence. Someone who is “fierce” displays a heartfelt and powerful intensity about something. This summer, students will discover how to follow God with a bold and heartfelt intensity in every area of their lives.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
FIERCE: 8-Week Series Overview
WEEK 1: FIERCE FAITH
Bible: Proverbs 28:1, Hebrews 11:1, Romans 8:17, James 2:14-19
Bottom Line: When you know who you are in Christ, you become bold and fearless in your faith.
WEEK 2: FIERCE PRAYERS
Bible: Hebrews 4:16, Romans 5:8, 1 John 5:14-15, John 15:7
Bottom Line: Because of God’s grace, you can come before Him without shame and offer bold prayers.
Bible: 2 Timothy 1:7, Daniel 3:8-21, Acts 7:54-60
Bottom Line: God removes your fear and doubts and replaces it with His love and boldness.
WEEK 4: FIERCE FRIENDSHIPS
Bible: 1 Peter 1:22, Colossians 3:12-14, Proverbs 17:17, John 15:12-15
Bottom Line: Love your friends with the same fierce love that God has for you.