4-week series helping students find their identity in Christ.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- PowerPoint Slides – Each lesson comes with all the PowerPoint slides you need. Also included are the individual jpg files for each slide.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
I love the topic but found myself needing to adapt it. The "self-portrait" activity where you would ask the kids to draw themselves would make most of our middle school kids feel uncomfortable and bad about themselves because their drawing skills are weak. I adapted it to become an "identity collage" providing them with magazines to cut out and paste words, pictures, etc... that describe who they feel they are.