This 4-week series encourages junior high students, like Nicodemus, to ask questions.
After this series, students will feel comfortable asking questions so they can make decisions about their relationship with Jesus.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
The Big Q Overview
WEEK 1: Don't be afraid to ask
Bible: John: 2:23–3:21 (NLT)
Bottom Line: Never be afraid to ask questions.
WEEK 2: Be curious and be born again
Bible: John 3:3–8, Hebrews 11:1–3; 2 Corinthians 5:17–19 (NLT)
Bottom Line: When you ask God questions, listen for the answers.
WEEK 3: Raise Jesus Up
Bible: John 3:9–15; John 14:6–7 (NLT)
Bottom Line: When we lift Jesus up, the world will watch in wonder.
WEEK 4: The Answer
Bible: John 3:16–21; Hebrews 11:1 (NLT)
Bottom Line: Turn to God when you are searching for answers.