This BRAND NEW 4-week Junior High Christmas series breaks down the Who? What? Where? and Why? of Jesus' birth.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
The Questions of Christmas Overview
WEEK 1: Why do we celebrate Christmas?
Bible: John 1:14
Bottom Line: We celebrate Christmas to honor the birth of Jesus and recognize God's love for us.
WEEK 2: Why did Jesus come to earth as a baby?
Bible: Isaiah 7:14b
Bottom Line: Jesus came as a baby to show the humility, humanity, and holiness of God.
WEEK 3: How does the birth of Jesus affect me?
Bible: Galatians 4:4
Bottom Line: Through the birth of Jesus, we can know the power of God’s grace.
WEEK 4: Who is Jesus?
Bible: Isaiah 9:6
Bottom Line: Jesus is the Messiah, the one true God.