This 4-week junior high series focuses on the value of telling the truth, being an honest person, and the truth about what God says about the truth.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
#TRUTH OverviewWeek 1: The Best Policy - #HardButWorthIt
Bible: 1 John 1:6
Bottom Line: Honesty matters more than being liked, and sometimes the truth is worth telling no matter how hard it is.
Week 2: Lies Don’t Last - #TruthWins
Bible: Proverbs 16:8
Bottom Line: Lies never last forever. They may cause you short-term wins, but they never produce long-term success. Truth will always win against lies.
Week 3: Words Wound - #SpeakLife
Bible: 1 John 3:18
Bottom Line: Our words can either build people up or tear people down. When we aren't honest with people, we shouldn't be surprised when we hurt them.
Week 4: Forgiveness = Freedom - #FreedomFocused
Bible: Colossians 3:12-13
Bottom Line: How you respond matters. When someone lies to us, we must be willing to forgive so we can experience freedom.