4-week series on relationships - personal, family, friendships, and God.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
You and Me Overview
WEEK 1: LOVE GOD? LOVE PEOPLE.
Bible: Genesis 1:26; John 13:34-35; James 3:6-10
Bottom Line: When we begin to understand that people are created in the image of God, it changes how we view and value relationships.
WEEK 2: TO HONOR OR NOT TO HONOR
Bible: Exodus 20:12; Luke 14:26
Bottom Line: Old Testament and New Testament scripture about parental relationships may seem contradictory, but God’s Word is consistent about the importance of respecting and obeying our parents.
WEEK 3: FRIEND OR BROTHER?
Bible: Proverbs 18:24
Bottom Line: True friendship glorifies God by encouraging us, holding us accountable, and bearing our burdens.
WEEK 4: TEST YOURSELF
Bible: John 3:16; 2 Corinthians 13:5; 1 John 3:14; 1 Corinthians 12:3
Bottom Line: When you question your relationship with God, His Word can provide the assurance you need to walk confidently in Him.